As i needed a stable "semi-official" firmware, I decided to create my own build. Here is my CC firmware with all packages available, built from the official Chaos Calmer branch with all the upstream CC fixes.
These links will be updated from time to time if it is necessary to rebuild. Enjoy!
This my full speed from my provider 50Mbps Download and 5Mbps upload
New firmware with upstream CC fixesFor 256Mb WiTi Boardshttp://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=56970317336886219203For 512Mb WiTi Boardshttp://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=7909193158185347611217/01/16256Mb Versionhttp://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=94771373467843990868
- Kernel Upgrade to latest 3.18.25 LTS
- Remove Write Protection flag from SDcard for R/W operations.25/01/16http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00390511560514192802
- Merged all changes from official CC branch
- Kernel switched to SLUB MMM by default (gives better performance)
- Add Budget Fair Queueing (BFQ) Storage-I/O Scheduler v7r8 and make it defaulthttp://algo.ing.unimo.it/people/paolo/disk_sched/
- Pushed new branch adding support for 512mb ram Witi's26/01/16 NEW BUILD Check new screenshothttp://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=83853709706999658311
- Kernel upgrade to 3.18.26 LTS released today
Anyone that says am cheating my provider is a LIAR!!!
I think we have touched perfection
This firmware is tested and working marvellous on my machine, see screenshot attached
Enjoy and prosper!